- Where do I send my donation?
All mail-in donations and/or donor information requests can be sent to:
Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund
One Intrepid Square
W. 46th Street & 12th Avenue
New York, NY 10036
- Will I receive an acknowledgement letter for my donation?
All donations are acknowledged to the contributor, no matter the amount.
- For what purpose or project will my donation be used?
100% of all contributions go directly to the Fund’s programs. The current project is to build 9 NICoE Satellite Centers
- What is the Fund's Federal Tax Identification Number?
The number is 20-0366717
- Can I donate to the Fund through The Combined Federal Campaign?
Yes! We are listed as the Armed Forces Family Survivors Fund (CFC ID# 11333)
- Can I donate stock to the Fund? What donor value will I receive for my donated stock?
Yes! Stock can be donated to the Fund and all wiring instructions can be found HERE.
Your donor acknowledgement letter will show the average of the high and low values of your stock on the day that it is received in our account.
- Can I donate my used vehicle to the Fund?
Yes! The Fund is registered with the Vehical donation to Any Charity (VDAC) program. VDAC arranges for the vehicle to be picked up, detailed and auctioned. VDAC will provide the donor will all the necessary paperwork for tax purposes. The proceeds VDAC gets from the auction of the vehicle, less fees and auction costs, is sent to the Fund. Please visit the link HERE to learn how to make a donation.